Opening Markets in the United States
Globaltech Bridge supports companies looking to expand their operations to the United States, and globally, from early orientation stages, to preparation and coaching, to the establishment of local presence, and attainment of clients and capital. Our services include:
- Initial orientation.
- Defining an entry strategy.
- Validating strategy with potential clients and partners.
- Creating a local company.
- Opening offices.
- Searching for initial clients in US.
- Attaining local partners for market and sales.
- Preparing a business plan for expansion.
- Looking for funding in the Silicon Valley.
In partnership with USMAC, a leading Silicon Valley business incubator, and the Kauffman Institute, the foremost institute in entrepreneurship in the United States, Globaltech Bridge has designed a 3-day on-site evaluation program for companies to discuss their current expansion plans with Kauffman-certified facilitators/serial entrepreneurs, in order to identify gaps and missing strategic points.